It is one of the easiest and tastiest snacks, commonly made in Kerala at teatime. Imagine eating hot & crispy pazham poris on a rainy day along with tea. Picture perfect!
This recipe is how amma makes it at home.
- Halve the bananas. Then cut it lengthwise into 3.
- Prepare a smooth batter (no lumps) with maida, water &salt.
- Add a large pinch of baking soda just before frying and mix the batter well.
- Fry the bananas in a pan with oil on medium heat.
- Remove the bananas using a slotted spoon and place it on kitchen paper, so as to remove excess oil.
- Serve warm.
Make sure the bananas are ripe.